Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I have been advocating for a basic income ever since I heard about it a year or two ago. Seeing this video makes me happy that there are more people out there that understand that we, as a country, can afford to support people in need without putting stress on the middle class. Thank you for making this video, and doubly thank you for responding so thoughtfully to every comment that is attacking you for "supporting the lazy" or being "communist". Only by letting people know that it isn't just wishful thinking and has actually been studied in-depth can we increase support for a better life for everyone.
Here's a link for anyone that wants to know about some research:

adamanimates responds:

Thanks very much! I think that the ideas about the lazy poor are gradually falling away, now that we have much more access to information. The new basic income study taking place in three cities in Ontario will help bring evidence to even more people. I think that it's better than the one from Dauphin... It's still a Negative Income Tax with a high clawback rate, but even that helps a lot, and it could work as a political stepping stone to a better UBI in the future if we push for it.

It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody

Not only was the animation fantastic but the sound itself was also amazing!

A Ninja's Duel A Ninja's Duel

That was really awesome! The only thing is that you could have slowed the end a bit, maybe show him stand or run to where the white ninja was. Got a bit confusing, but aside that it's great!