All 18 art Reviews

2 BRIGHT 2 BRIGHT

The lighting and atmosphere are absolutely beautiful.

YakovlevArt responds:

It took me a few tries to get it to this stage. Had to redo it twice.

Passive Sphere Passive Sphere

The animation is a little choppy, but I'm loving the design and idea of the piece. Keep up the good work! Animating is harder than it looks :)

chris carrillo chris carrillo

What I think Jacobs322 is seeing is the slight low contrast in your work. A little more contrast and a slightly upped saturation would make this piece that much more dynamic. That said, your piece demonstrates a good grasp on colour and texture, so I say great job!

Summer Summer

Really diggin the style! The only thing I would say is that the trees seem kind of out of place because of the difference in style and the fact that they sort of sprout out of no where. Love the piece overall!

NEON dEATH NEON dEATH

Interesting. So atmospheric and somewhat off-putting. I like it.

CuteSbBoy responds:

Thanks, really appreciate it!

Human Blaze Human Blaze

I love the lighting and the perspective! Nice piece :)

MY FIRST COMIC! MY FIRST COMIC!

AHHH so cute I love your shading and colours!

Patterns Patterns

I agree with the other guy! The colours are awesome and that background must have taken forever. Great piece!

torithefox responds:

The background actually took the least amount of time! I just scribbled with a big spray brush and went over it with a smaller one.

Cyber Cyber

Looks great! I would suggest using more of a variety of greens to make it interesting, because the monotone green makes it look a little flat. I love the idea and the composition though, and the lighting is so nice and glowy! Nice job :)

Kamikaye responds:

Thx ! :) Mmh yea, you got a point there. I will keep that in mind when doing something like this again.

Painting Painting

Woahhhh you've improved so much since I last looked at your work! I love the soft shading and full forms. ( >o<)

taigaryo responds:

Thank you so much! (so late to reply aaaa)