Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I have been advocating for a basic income ever since I heard about it a year or two ago. Seeing this video makes me happy that there are more people out there that understand that we, as a country, can afford to support people in need without putting stress on the middle class. Thank you for making this video, and doubly thank you for responding so thoughtfully to every comment that is attacking you for "supporting the lazy" or being "communist". Only by letting people know that it isn't just wishful thinking and has actually been studied in-depth can we increase support for a better life for everyone.
Here's a link for anyone that wants to know about some research:

adamanimates responds:

Thanks very much! I think that the ideas about the lazy poor are gradually falling away, now that we have much more access to information. The new basic income study taking place in three cities in Ontario will help bring evidence to even more people. I think that it's better than the one from Dauphin... It's still a Negative Income Tax with a high clawback rate, but even that helps a lot, and it could work as a political stepping stone to a better UBI in the future if we push for it.

It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody

Not only was the animation fantastic but the sound itself was also amazing!

A Ninja's Duel A Ninja's Duel

That was really awesome! The only thing is that you could have slowed the end a bit, maybe show him stand or run to where the white ninja was. Got a bit confusing, but aside that it's great!

Ancient Egyptian Temple (Loop) Ancient Egyptian Temple (Loop)

It's pretty good. Nice background music for doing other things, not too intrusive. I'd like it better if it were longer with a little more variation, but I haven't heard the original so I don't know if this is possible.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I've thought about making it a more dynamic piece with some variation and extra length, but I just settled on that really hollow and mysterious type of feel. I wanted to incorporate the emotion of emptiness almost like stepping inside of a large abandoned temple. I do have another song which is more active that you might like, it's called Egyptian Sunrise. That one has an actual melody to it (although it's quite short at the moment and just loops currently). Thanks for your suggestions, I might mess around with the song a bit to see if I can find a melody or something that might add a little dynamic to it. Thanks again for the review and keep checking back for more music! (I haven't added as much lately, but if I can get a few new instruments I'll probably start adding a lot again.)

Confessions - by hania Confessions - by hania

I don't know why, but listening to this makes me feel like I am within a dream, the type almost like a nightmare, but you're not scared. Beautiful.

Siren Plays the Piano Siren Plays the Piano

Amazing! I love the warped echos, the ticking, the backwards sounding noises, everything!

2 BRIGHT 2 BRIGHT

The lighting and atmosphere are absolutely beautiful.

YakovlevArt responds:

It took me a few tries to get it to this stage. Had to redo it twice.

Passive Sphere Passive Sphere

The animation is a little choppy, but I'm loving the design and idea of the piece. Keep up the good work! Animating is harder than it looks :)

chris carrillo chris carrillo

What I think Jacobs322 is seeing is the slight low contrast in your work. A little more contrast and a slightly upped saturation would make this piece that much more dynamic. That said, your piece demonstrates a good grasp on colour and texture, so I say great job!